23) The Winner will be required to show proof of identification satisfactory to the Promoter as a condition of and prior to delivery of the Prize. Any failure to meet this obligation may result in the Winner being disqualified and the Promoter retaining the Prize. The winner will be required to sign a disclaimer as acceptance of the prize upon acceptance of the prize unless otherwise the prize is deemed to be unsatisfactory, unsafe,
24) The Winner will also be required to provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos, on the occasion of the award of the Prize which will be personally delivered to the Winner, and which may be used in future marketing and promotions by the Promoter in connection with the Competition and in identifying them as the Winner. However, the Entrant’s specific consent to such use of personal data/images will be sought upon entry into a Competition by ticking a specific box.
25) Following receipt and verification of the details requested above by the Promoter, the Winner will be contacted and arrangements made for delivery of the Prize.
SPECIFIC TERMS AS TO THE PRIZES
26) The Prizes are selected by and owned by the Promoter from the date of the start of the Competition by the Prize being offered on the Website to the date that the Winner takes delivery of the Prize. The Prizes are chosen and purchased by the Promoter in its absolute discretion and the Prizes and only the Prizes unless the winner accepts a cash alternative but with the full option of receiving the prize are awarded respectively to the Winner of each Competition who is thus bound to receive the Prize without any option to request a replacement or substitute. Details of each Prize will be found on the Website in offering them for Entrants to the Competitions.
27) The Promoter will accept no liability whatsoever for the Prize after delivery, nor does the Promoter insure the Prize against damage, loss or other risk once delivered. No insurance policy comes with the Prizes and the promoter cannot be held responsible for the Prize once handed over to the winner.
28) Delivery to the Winner is free to any location in mainland UK. The promoter has a right to charge the Winner delivery fees if the Winner wants the Prize delivered anywhere outside mainland UK.
29) All expenses incurred by the Entrants in entering the Competitions are the sole responsibility of themselves even if an Entrant then becomes a Winner.
30) The goods that form the Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the Prize manufacturer or supplier.
31) The Prize must be accepted as referred to at paragraph 28 above, is non-transferable or convertible to substitutes, and cannot be used in conjunction with any vouchers, offers or discounts, including without limitation any vouchers or offers of the Promoter or Prize suppliers.
32) The Promoter can store the Prize free of charge for 30 days after notifying the Winner at the Winner’s request, thereafter the Prize will be delivered to the Winner.