How To enter the Competition
When participating in a Competition online via the Website, follow the on-screen instructions to do the following: (a) select the Competition you wish to enter and when you are ready to purchase your Ticket(s), provide your contact and payment details. You will need to check your details carefully and tick the box, confirming you have read and understood these terms and conditions; (b) once you have purchased your Ticket(s) and when your payment has cleared, we will then contact you by email to confirm your entry into the Competition. Please note that when entering online you will not be deemed entered into the Competition until we confirm your Ticket(s) order back to you by email.
8) Subject to the above, the Competitions may usually be entered via the Website. There may be a single Competition, multiple competitions may be operated at the same time and each Competition will have its specific Prize.
9) Availability and pricing of Competitions is at the discretion of the Promoter and will be specified at the point of entry in the Competitions, on the Website.
10) In order to enter any of the Competitions, you will need to register an account with us. You can register an account online. To do so you will need to provide an email address (“Your Account”).
11) The Promoter reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds for believing that an Entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
12) The Promoter will not accept: (a) responsibility for entries to the Competition that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or (b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Competition. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all entries become our property and will not be returned. (c) Any responsibility for failure of technical systems, such as distribution of random or manually selected numbers allocated By the ticketing system and if in the rare event of a duplicate number has been produced and dispatched via the ticketing system, any prize won by two or more participants with a duplicate number, will be fully compensated with monetary value determined by a valuation of the prize agreed upon by the promoter and winning participants, the participant who purchased there ticket/number(s) first will be the participant eligible to receive the prize.
13) You can enter the Competitions up to the amount of 3 entries for each Competition. Each account can have unlimited amount of entries, providing they are purchased on that account on behalf of other people.
14) By submitting your entry and any accompanying material, you agree to: (a) assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and (b) waive all moral rights in and to your entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
15) You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on the Website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the Competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
16) The Promoter’s will use 100% random ball spinning machine which will determine the winner of each of the Competitions (“the Winner”). The Promoter will ensure that a minimum number of Entrants have entered each Competition specified by the Promoter and determined for each Competition in the Promoter’s absolute discretion and may in its absolute discretion close the Competition early without selecting any winner and may withdraw the Competition. The maximum number of Entrants to each Competition will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. maximum numbers will be notified to you upon entry into the Competition.
17) The Promoter further reserves the right in its absolute discretion to close and withdraw a Competition without selecting a winner due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s control.
18) Due to the nature of the winning determining mechanism there will only be one winner per Competition.
19) The Promoter will attempt to contact the Winner using the telephone number and email address provided at the time of entry (or as subsequently updated) and held securely in the Promoter’s database. It is the Entrant’s sole responsibility to check and update these details. If for any reason they are noted down by the Entrant incorrectly, the Promoter will not be held responsible. Entrants must carefully check their contact details have been recorded correctly.
20) If for any reason whatever the Promoter is unable to contact a Winner within 15 days (which may be extended at the sole discretion of the Promoter) of the end of a Competition Period or the Winner fails to confirm acceptance of the Prize or the Winner is disqualified as a result of contravening any of these terms and conditions, the Winner will forfeit the Prize which will remain in the ownership possession custody and power of the Promoter, thereafter the Promoter may in its absolute discretion award the Prize to the second best Entrant as selected under the above selection system as referred to in Paragraph 16 above, or close the Competition completely without selecting a winner.
21) In the event that a Competition is closed without selecting a Winner, the Promoter will give all Entrants appropriate credit to enable them to replay equivalent tickets in a subsequent Competition.
22) The Competition Periods are not capable of being extended.
23) The Winner will be required to show proof of age satisfactory to the Promoter as a condition of and prior to delivery of the Prize. Any failure to meet this obligation may result in the Winner being disqualified and the Promoter retaining the Prize.
24) The Winner will also be asked to provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos, on the occasion of the award of the Prize which will be personally delivered to the Winner, and which may be used in future marketing and promotions by the Promoter in connection with the Competition and in identifying them as the Winner. However, the Entrant’s specific consent to such use of personal data/images will be sought upon entry into a Competition by ticking a specific box.
25) Following receipt and verification of the details requested above by the Promoter, the Winner will be contacted and arrangements made for delivery of the Prize.
APPLE DOES NOT OWN. SPONSOR OR ENDORSE THIS COMPANY.